- We will partner with a local cancer center that will share how using Oncology Trained services have helped their patients. A good opportunity for you to ask questions.
- We will discuss the nutrition aspect of cancer care and preventative measures that we can share with our clients as well as use ourselves.
- LED – learn how to use LED to help with scars, pain, Neuropathy, Mucositis and stress related aging caused by cancer and treatments.
- Hands on with new treatments that you can offer your clients (both with cancer or healthy) that will make you stand out and your clients return.
- Cancer Survivor Guest panel with hands-on for more practical experience
- Hospital panel discussion that will share with you the benefits of having an Integrative program and then some one on one time for those that are interested in working with hospitals in your area to help you get the YES, what to avoid and how you can really help their patients.
- Field trip to view cancer center – take a tour, connect with staff and find out what’s needed to implement a similar program in your area.
- Marketing Materials Workshop – put together your Marketing Kit
- Proposal Workshop – actual hands on to put together your own proposal for use in your community.
- Symposium will have product line exhibitors so you can meet, ask questions and learn more about safe products.
- Special guest speakers at both classes
All materials, tools, Mission Partner Goodies and lunch will be supplied.
***Class space is limited, so if you are interested, register today to hold your spot.