Ok, I’m trained, I have everything I need and need to know how do present my services to my local hospital/cancer center?
That is a great question and one that I get asked often. Once becoming Oncology-Trained its only natural to want to work with or for a cancer center or hospital.
So, how do you start? What do you need to have? First, before I can answer it you need to ask yourself a few questions:
1) What is your end goal?
2) What do YOU want to do?
3) Do you want to work with or for them or be an independent?
4) Do you just want referrals?
5) Do you have everything ready? Presentation, proposal, marketing kit, business cards, products, etc.?
First, find a time where you can sit and “be still” for a while to really reflect on what you want for your path/career. Then write it down, review it and start putting together a plan. Start by:
1) Making a list of what you see yourself doing in 1 year.
2) Then list out what you need to do to get there.
3) What do you have in place?
4) What do you need?
The next step is to decide if coaching is an option for you – coaching helps with idea’s, focus and accountability. If that something that is of interest to you, check out the website for the different options and send me an email with any questions that you have. We always start with a 15 minute consultation call to determine what your needs are and how we can move you to the success that you are looking for.
Good luck and remember – we are here for you!