This special coaching/mentoring program was created based
on your input, questions and needs—THANK YOU!
Sometimes in life we get “stuck” on our path. We started out knowing where we wanted to go and even how to get there. But, life and circumstances got in the way. Finding someone who can Coach & Mentor you is a great way to:
- Re-align you with your goals again
- Hold you accountable and keep you on track
- Challenge you to look at your life and business in a new & different way
- Open your mind to new ways of doing things
- Help YOU to create the success you want
- Invest in yourself and your business
- Take you to new heights
When choosing the right Mentor for you, first figure out where you want to go and then find someone who has journeyed the path before you successfully. Your mentor needs to be able to share, coach, educate, nudge and push you to get you there.
Why Choose Oncology Spa Solutions® for your Oncology Mentoring?
Working for many decades in our industry, founder Becky Kuehn is a licensed Master Esthetician and Cosmetologist. She has successfully created, manages, and works in two Hospital/Cancer Center programs in here area and has helped many grads get into the (now) 22 different hospital and cancer centers in the US.
Oncology Spa Solutions®, is THE leading Education company for Oncology Training in the US. Becky spends many hours consulting with graduates to help them achieve their dreams and goals.
Bottom line: Becky lives it, does it, is successful at it and knows how to help you achieve it too!
The Steps To Mentoring Success
Estheticians are wonderful, caring people. While each is uniquely different, they all seem to share a few common traits — BIG HEARTS coupled with a drive to help others. The trouble is, estheticians often lack the key business and marketing skills needed to achieve the success they are working toward. Mentoring with Becky means diving in deep and working hard!
Are you really ready for change? Are you ready to change your life and the lives of others? Becky WILL challenge you, Becky WILL make you work and you WILL find success.
So, take a minute and ask yourself are you:
- willing to invest time and money in yourself/your business?
- motivated to change, recognizing that real change takes time, energy and focus?
- willing to take directions and do some hard work?
- looking for your “what”? (What were YOU made to do?)
- looking for a deeper meaning, purpose and fulfillment in your work?
- feeling that where you are today is not where you want to be tomorrow and status quo is no longer okay?
- willing to tolerate discomfort as a prerequisite for change?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you are ready to take the next step for you and your business; if you answered yes to all, what are you waiting for?