This 3-day introduction course is designed to give you a foundational understanding of cancer, cancer treatments and how they will impact your clients’ skin. You will learn how to ask the right questions, analyze the information and then customize treatments for any client with compromised health.
Course Details + Curriculum
What You Will Learn:
- The basics of cancer as it relates to skincare
- How to safely reduce the skin related side-effects
- How cancer effects our clients mind and emotions
- How to determine proper products and ingredients; the safe, the not so safe and the outright toxic
- Hands-on training with survivors as you learn how to customize and offer safe treatments
- Learn how to utilize the information to increase your client base and positive visibility within your community.
- How to work with Cancer Centers, Hospitals, Referrals from Dr’s.
Each Class Includes:
- Training manual/workbook ($125 value)
- USB flash drive with digital product information/forms ($60 value)
- Equipment that can be used on oncology clients ($150 value)
- Product samples ($60 value)
- Oncology-Trained Canvas Tote bag (value $35)
- Certificate of Completion
- Bring your completed NCEA Certified Candidate Application to class and get complimentary Records Verification ($175 Savings)
>> This class has been approved for 10 CEs by the Commission on Accreditation (COA). <<
Need more information about this course? No problem!
Simply fill out our form below, and we will be sure to answer any additional questions you may have about the Essentials Basic Course: